The vagina is a bodily orifice (euphemism for hole) which is possessed by female vertebrates. Among humans this hole is used for three things:
- giving birth
- shedding menstrual waste once a month
- pleasuring oneself as a leisure activity.
The self-pleasuring aspect of vaginas was traditionally carried out by a spouse, but increasingly women engage in self-pleasure through ever more sophisticated toys such as dildos.
A minority of incels make the false claim that women can urinate through their vaginal orifice.
According to several reports, she has systematically strengthened her vaginal muscles doing kegel exercises to the point where she can deadlift an egg-shaped wooden object with a weight attached which weighs in total 31 pounds.
Kozhevnikova is a graduate of Siberian Academy of Physical Culture, a university in Omsk, Russia. She began to engage in intimate gymnastics when she accidentally read Mantak Chia's book: Cultivating Female Sexual Energy.
There are conflicting reports whether this form of weight lifting has been recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records; a report in Science World Report and a second report in the Huffington Post suggested that it was not recognized, while a contrasting report in The Sun in March 2013 suggested that Guinness had a category for vaginal weightlifting and that Kozhevnikova was the world record holder.
She was featured in the first episode of the E4 factual series: The Body Shocking Show.
- Meet the woman with the world’s strongest VAGINA
- Mar 8, 2013, Ruth Manuel-Logan, News One, Tatyana Kozhevnikova: Meet The Woman With The Strongest Vajayjay In The World!, Accessed June 18, 2014
- JohnThomas Didymusm, Mar 9, 2013 in Odd News, Digital Journal, Tatyana Kozhevnikova, woman with the world's strongest vagina, Accessed June 18, 2014
- Kathleen Lees, Apr 15, 2013, Science World Report, World's Strongest Vagina, Russian Mom Tatyana Kozhevnikova Lifts 31 Pounds Thanks to Kegel Exercises (Video), Accessed June 19, 2014, "...there isn't any Guinness category for vagina weightlifting, according to a Guinness spokeswoman..."
- Татьяна Кожевникова - Расслабленная женщина может доставить много удовольствия!, uralweb.ru on July 10, 2009
- Ron Dicker, March 8, 2013, Huffington Post, 'World's Strongest Vagina': Tatyana Kozhevnikova Shows Off Vagina Weightlifting, Accessed June 19, 2014
- Gyaanipedia: Tatyana Kozhevnikova, released under CC BY-SA 3.0
This page contains text from an editor (Bibipi) who wanted his text released under CC-BY-4.0. This template is automatically applied to every page we think he ever touched, no matter how minor the edit, even if just a period. In order to reduce complexity, this whole page is CC-BY-4.0. If using the whole page you may credit it as 'Bibipi, Altmark, William et al', unless otherwise stated. Most other pages on this wiki we declare as unlicensed to re-use by non-copyright-holders outside of here unless expressly stated by email and under the conditions listed in the email.