The celebrity and sports hierarchy describes how high school never ends in the USA, and the most popular and sporty people continue to have the most sexual success out of anyone. This makes successful actors and Olympians the biggest chads in the the USA, as of 2022.
A dark side of this hierarchy is that infamy is also sexually rewarded, leading to some famous serial killers getting flooded with sexual attention, and sometimes even sexual opportunities in sneaky conjugal visits.
Outside countries like the USA (for example in dictatorships) the 'supreme leader' has his selection of nearly anyone. However, in human representative governments, this dynamic is absent and heads of state are forbidden from having more than one mate, ever.
- Black basketball players
- Wilt Chamberlain has had 20,000 sexual partners so far.
- 1980s rock stars (in the 1980s)
- Sammy Hagar would run out of sperm during shows. Gene Simmons had 4,600 sexual encounters in his career. Mick Jagger had 4,000.
- Olympians in general
- 70 percent to 75 percent of Olympians report engaging in constant orgies.
- Olympian javelin throwers
- Javelin thrower Breaux Greer told ESPN that he had sex with three women every day of the Olympics. Greer's hotel room was revolving door of, "women without backstories." And it wasn't just confined to sex with fellow athletes. Greer also had random sex with non-athletic, female vacationers.
- Olympian swimmers and water polo players
- A female Olympian relayed that male Olympian swimmers and water polo players are the most stereotypically attractive at the village orgies. "As far as best bodies, it's swimmers and water polo players, because that's an insane workout."  Olympian polo captain Tony Azevedo, a veteran of Beijing, Athens and Sydney described the Olympics like a constant, giant frat party
- Italian olympians with hotel doors open
- "[Italian orgy participants] left their doors open, so you look in and see [them ass naked men running around]." 
- 1990s male, movie directors and actors
- Warren Beatty had an estimated 12,000 sexual encounters throughout his career. Charlie Sheen has had 5,000 sexual partners in his life.
- Supporting actors/actresses
- TV stars
- The most famous voiceactors
- Reality TV stars
- Infomercial personalities
- Cricket and curling athletes
- Youtube celebs
Those who cannot build a celebrity 'brand' for themselves are left out of the celebrity orgy, and must resort to 'enforced monogamy', chasing transsexuals, polyandry, wageslaving, and other degrading practices. Not that it should be that way, but that's just how it is.
Arguably, it's better to not be ranked on this list. As while celebrity brings sex, it's a thoroughly stressful and humiliating experience. And the cutthroat competition contained in celebrity culture never ends, no matter how high you are on the ranking. It is for this reason that most men choose wagecucking over notoriety, as such a thing can be a lot more stable, if still stressful and humilating.
The entanglement of some high-profile, good looking male celebrities in random sexual assault allegations ("metoo movement") have led some prominent manospherians to proclaim that, "Chad doesn't exist".
Chad-realist lookists often jump in at this point and point out that male models seem to be spared this allegation frenzy, and are sometimes even petitioned to be bailed out of jail. However, even male models get accused of sexual crimes, get sentenced, and are publicly reprimanded for such crimes.