A Blog about incels was a blogging space with incel (involuntary celibacy) as its theme and started in 2019. It seemed to cover topics ranging from anti-feminism, to personal experiences. Unlike most incel blogs before it, it did not appear to be run or written by Caamib or Reformed Incel, due to political opinions contained therein that neither of those people would write.
It used Wordpress and contained infrequent posts.
Archived blog posts
- Main Page
- Should incel people support feminism?
- What it’s like to have a Jordan Peterson fan in your midst
- On conservative monopolization of the word ‘incel’
- The atomic pill
- Debunking the black pill
- There is probably someone for you
- Anti-cuckdom is Undomesticated Inceldom
- The Blackpill is something like a cult or a religion
- Sympathy for tradcons
- Tradcons are anti-male
- Most women conflate anti-feminism with BDSM
- Why leftist men like feminism
- Going from virgin nice-guy, to incel, “bad boy”